Friday, June 19, 2009

So, not only is this a late post, like 2 months late, but its also going to be a pretty big one. Not one of the longwinded kind, but just a ton of pictures. I wish a picture were worth a trillion words for this place, because I could go off. Think of a miniature Zion NP, without all the crowds. Seriously, we saw like 5 people total in all the hiking we did in three days. OK, maybe ten. Not kidding, the campsite had 6 spots. Total. The nearest town has probably 30 or so residents, and was half an hour away. So anyhow, my dream is to build a little pole-barn up here and spend summers making boats from scratch, ie with my own hardwood timber. I hope you can see why. Come join me sometime.






























1 comment:

Amy Beatty said...

Was that really an invitation to paradise? HOly smokes, that place is so beautiful. It just makes me love this earth so much. Wish I could reach out and hug it, for all the love it gives us. You guys are the most darling family. Wish we were with you!