Sunday, July 24, 2005

SIERRA


Here is a shot of my wife and car. Its too bad the mountain in the background is just Timp and not Shuksan or Baker... But the focal point is that beautiful woman in the red sweater. Sierra Rachel Brown. She is one of those rare cases of MBHC that has never actually seen Mount Baker. But nobody worry, the day is fast approaching when she will see that wonderful place and I am confident the urge will hit her like a ton of bricks to head up and go live for two weeks in a snowcave on the slopes of that blessed mountain, and then return many times.

But even if that weren't to happen quite exactly in that manner, I would still love her a ton! And I think the one person in the world who would qualify for an honorary MBHC title would have to be her. Trust me, she is amazing!

No comments: