Thursday, July 21, 2005

RANDOM PICTURES

Here are some pictures I like, and that either my wife
or I took with our own camera.

The butterfly was in rock canyon, along with the waterflow, which is Rock Canyon Creek at a raging torrent of 10 cfs.








The sunset is at a friends cabin at
Brighton.







Then comes me in the famous
“kitchen” trying to get past a
pretty tough overhang. It certainly
feels great to wonder

how your wife is belaying you
while taking your picture.



My two brothers are in the next
picture, Wayne and Phillip
(P for short, who is the creator
of the sting of pearls…)




The Manti Temple is really pretty,
especially when its over-exposed.
But hey, won’t that pretty much be
what the celestial kingdom is like
anyway?




Finally comes Baptist Draw in the San Rafael Reef,

and Bridal Veil falls, up Provo Canyon.

Enjoy!