Thursday, November 06, 2008

Ben Gunn, a manly manWho is this crazy cat who is wearing my wetsuit, and floundering through the icy depths of Echo and Keyhole Canyons ? He has such nice biceps, and some sweet pecks, but we'll need to work on that unruly hair...


Ben Gunn is a manly man
I dunno, maybe he's related to me or something, otherwise why the heck would he willingly step over the 100 meter ledge of Englestead Hollow and then come back for more?





Or why else would he drag his kids through the Northern Backcountry of Zion NP in the middle of January...Granted, the steamy swimming pool was so super afterwards, don't you think Ben?



Welcome to MBHC, Ben.

2 comments:

GunthërBrown said...

Actually Ben, you are more "hard core" than I am in alot of ways. After you told me your Alaska story, I realized that in reality you are way tougher than I am, and have an amazing level of faith that I wholeheartedly respect. All teasing aside, you rock.

Art

The Gunn Family said...

Art, why didn't you mention the whole swimming on your back thing??? As long as you will swim me through the putrid waters of canyons, I will keep going!